Published author and inspirational speaker, Sherri Stone-Bennett is a creative, over-analytical, lover of people whose passion is to help others live in the freedom she sought for so many years. Through her unique style of communicating, she is able to make tough truths easy to swallow by sharing her own personal struggles with honesty and humor.
Sherri has a degree in Biblical and Theological Studies and has written devotionals, newsletters and eBlast’s for a large ministry that reaches thousands for Christ on a daily basis. She has also been published in a devotional book for moms, It’s a Good Thing Children Are a Treasure… They’ve Broken All My Other Ones.
But, perhaps, more importantly…
- She eats gluten-free, loves coffee brewed with cinnamon, and ridiculously sweet buttercream vanilla frosting.
- She is a big jokester and loves to laugh, (at the expense of others, of course).
- She has held roles as leader of women’s ministries, worship leader and lay-counselor.
- She loves spending time with her family more than anything else in the world. Even more than frosting.
- She is crazy about God and has dedicated her life to loving Him by sharing his goodness with others.
Sherri resides in Southern California with the love of her life, Norm, and their ever-growing family.